Title: Records Management Intern
Approximate Date of Posting: February 1, 2017
Position: Record Management Intern
Location: Waukesha, Wisconsin
Schedule/Hours: 16-40 hours per week
Time Frame: The position is expected to last from 6 to 12 months.
Compensation $11.31 – $14.74 Hourly
Source: Archives Gig
This is a temporary position located in the Waukesha County Department of Administration – Records Management Division. Work schedule is 16-40 hours per week depending on the successful candidate’s availability. Work hours are between 8am and 4:30pm Monday through Friday. The position is expected to last from 6 to 12 months.
Example of Duties
- Prepare, index, and perform quality control for scanning and microfilming projects
- Assist with County Records Center initiatives such as inventory audits and records destruction
- Perform general reception duties
- Ability to work 16-40 hours per week for 6-12 months
- Ability to work in a confidential work environment
- Ability to use Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook as well as standard office equipment
- Demonstrated ability to create and maintain accurate records and recordkeeping systems
- Possess critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Ability to lift and move boxes weighing up to 30 pounds
- Ability to work in a collaborative team and independently as directed.
- Students or recent graduates of information studies programs are encouraged to apply.
515 W. Moreland Blvd.
AC Room 160
Waukesha, Wisconsin, 53188.