Approximate Date of Posting: February 18, 2017
Position: Proposal Services intern
Location: Philadelphia, PA
Company/Organization AmeriHealth Caritas
Time Frame: summer
The Proposals & Applications team works across the enterprise to create high-quality, consistent, and compliant responses to nationwide managed care health insurance RFPs. We are building new tools that will streamline the proposal development process, improving the quality of our proposals and the quality of life for our key subject matter experts.
Job Code B10087
The Proposal Services intern will help organize and develop relevant, accurate, and effective information by:
- Loading existing content into SharePoint and filling out metadata fields appropriately and consistently.
- Reaching out to subject matter experts to update or close gaps in content.
- Drafting training materials on how to find information in the tool.
Education & Skills:
- Preferred majors include English, Writing, Instructional Design, Information Architecture, or Library Sciences.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite (required) and SharePoint (preferred).
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Ability to work systematically to complete tasks.
- Strong communication skills (both oral and written).