Approximate Date of Posting: February 11, 2017
Position: Library Intern
Location: Brecksville, Ohio
Company/Organization Lubrizol Corporation
Time Frame: Unspecified
Description: Req ID: 24123
The Lubrizol Corporation has an immediate need for a highly-motivated self-starter to intern in our Library located in Brecksville, Ohio. The intern will work on a part-time basis in a corporate library setting alongside a professional librarian. Training will be provided to use the software packages needed to complete the projects described below.
The primary responsibility is to perform basic search requests for business, patent, and technical information. Other responsibilities include
- Primary responsibility: perform basic research for business, patent, and technical information.
- Manage library website using Libguides CMS interface
- Manage the circulation process using EOSi integrated library system
- Provide Document Delivery support as needed.
REQUIREMENTS – EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, SKILLS
Currently pursuing an MLIS degree, an MLIS/MBA duel degree at an accredited college or university
- Attention to detail and the ability to prioritize, organize, and follow through
- Advanced computer skills including Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Outlook)
- Strong work ethic
CONSIDERED A PLUS:
- Completion of a Cataloging and Classification course is a plus
NO RELOCATION AVAILABLE