Approximate Date of Posting
Position: Document Librarian Trainee
Location: Dallas Texas
Schedule/Hours Part Time
Time Frame 10-12 weeks (Unspecified)
Source Indeed https://www.indeed.com/viewjob?jk=24fb94c6f6bf1dfe&q=Library+Science+Summer+Internship&tk=1bb8de2bf1d9namj&from=ja&alid=5746e0c2e4b00f6d0c49474c&utm_source=jobseeker_emails&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=job_alerts
As an intern you can expect to start transforming your potential into real successes, rewards and influence from an early stage. An internship with Atos is one which is challenging and it will enable you to use your intelligence and have real responsibility.
- Onboard and Offboard associates in Pharma Client accounts.
- Enroll newly hired and existing associates in appropriate training programs/courses based on their specific job roles.
- Builds online assessments and evaluations in LMS for courses
- Create, maintain, and archive courses as required in LMS for training delivery
- Create and maintain trackers that identify all employees supporting a Pharma client account. Adds and deletes resources.
- Collect, record, store employee records in SharePoint.
- Monitor and generate reports from the client LMS
- Track training and measure performance to meet organizational objectives
- Proficiency with MS Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint
- Proficiency with Database Applications beneficial
- SharePoint – Not mandatory
- Ability to work comfortably with all levels of personnel
- Project professionalism in appearance and attitude
- Possess a strong work ethic
- Handle a wide variety of administrative duties
- Enthusiasm for learning
- Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines with attention to detail.
- Must be able to work in a conventional office setting, involving sitting at a desk or workstation for long periods of time.