Approximate Date of Posting: April 13, 2017
Position: Institutional Marketing Intern
Location: Cary, North Carolina
Schedule/Hours: Oxford University Press
Time Frame: Summer
Source: Indeed https://www.indeed.com/viewjob?jk=29da222dbb82e51c&q=Paid+Library+Internship&tk=1bdj7a2ma1d4mf38&from=ja&alid=581b34e30cf2afb8b41c57d9&utm_source=jobseeker_emails&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=job_alerts&rgtk=1bdj7a2ma1d4mf38
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Assisting Americas Institutional Marketing staff with a range of marketing campaigns and projects including e-marketing, web promotions and updates, advertising, conferences, etc.
• Assisting with web research on trends and statistics in the library market, promotional processes, and other library market intelligence
• Collating data and acting as a liaison between different departments as part of an ongoing digital media kit project
• Assisting with library conference preparations including arranging print material, prepping conference materials, and shipping
• Maintaining and updating systems to track and record marketing campaigns and results, as well as assisting with reports
• Performing various administrative duties
Interns will have the opportunity to meet and learn from members of other departments as well.
• Familiarity with MS Word, MS Excel, and MS PowerPoint. Familiarity with Adobe Creative Suite preferred, but not required.
• Excellent organizational and communication skills
• Genuine and demonstrable interest in publishing, marketing, or library science
• Physical ability to lift boxes of books
• Enrollment in a library school program is desirable, but not required
• Spanish or Portuguese fluency is desirable, but not required
Applicants must be enrolled in a degreed program with at least two years of schooling completed or enrolled in a degreed program where college credit is granted for the completion of an internship.
Applicants can submit a resume via our online application process..
Deadline: Intern positions remain posted until they are filled