Approximate Date of Posting:April 13, 2017
Position: Library Resources Intern
Location: Oakland, California
|Gensler is a global design firm, with 47 offices and over 5,000 employees worldwide. Gensler helps clients succeed by focusing on the needs of the people they serve, whether they are employees, customers, sports fans, students, passengers or guests. Founded in 1965, Gensler has deep expertise in design and architecture across 22 practices, including commercial office buildings, professional services, retail, aviation, planning and urban design, entertainment and hospitality, sports stadium and education facilities. The firm also holds practices focusing on brand strategy, environmental graphic design, mission-critical facilities, and has recently invested in consulting for real estate workplace and sustainable design|
Time Frame: Beginning in June 2017 and concluding in July 2017
Source: Indeed https://www.indeed.com/viewjob?jk=65277988065b0963&q=Paid+Library+Internship&tk=1bdj7a2ma1d4mf38&from=ja&alid=581b34e30cf2afb8b41c57d9&utm_source=jobseeker_emails&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=job_alerts&rgtk=1bdj7a2ma1d4mf38
- Maintain and put away samples in the Resource Library.
- Monitor finish samples and reorder as depleted.
- Label incoming samples and put them away in corresponding area.
- Coordinate presentations, displays and pickups with vendors.
- Check in and maintain magazine subscriptions.
- Schedule vendor presentations, displays and updates.
- Maintain online vendor directory.
- Assist project teams with requests
You must meet the following criteria to be considered:
- Good computer skills and familiarity with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and Outlook)
- Must be able to determine priorities, multi-task, and exhibit a high level of initiative and follow-through.
- Ability to interact professionally with all levels of staff within the firm, clients and vendors.
For consideration, please submit cover letter and resume. Only online applications will be accepted.
Deadline: This posting will remain open until August 5, 2017.