Approximate Date of Posting: April 13. 2017
Position: Intern Document Librarian Trainee
Location: Dallas, Texas
Company/Organization Fast Connect
At Atos, people power our progress, so whatever your degree discipline, our aim is to equip and train you to become one of our future technical, business and management leaders. We offer a wide range of options but whichever path suits you, an interest in technology will be key for working with our clients and our technical colleagues. When you embark on your journey with us, you can expect our support every step of the way from some of the most knowledgeable colleagues in the business.
Time Frame: 10-12 week
Source: Indeed https://www.indeed.com/viewjob?jk=f4ebe9b16d68192e&q=Library+Science+Summer+Internship&tk=1bdlkvltn1d8s9aq&from=ja&alid=5746e0c2e4b00f6d0c49474c&utm_source=jobseeker_emails&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=job_alerts&rgtk=1bdlkvltn1d8s9aq
Description: As an intern you can expect to start transforming your potential into real successes, rewards and influence from an early stage. An internship with Atos is one which is challenging and it will enable you to use your intelligence and have real responsibility.
– Onboard and Offboard associates in Pharma Client accounts.
– Enroll newly hired and existing associates in appropriate training programs/courses based on their specific job roles.
– Builds online assessments and evaluations in LMS for courses
– Create, maintain, and archive courses as required in LMS for training delivery
– Create and maintain trackers that identify all employees supporting a Pharma client account. Adds and deletes resources.
– Collect, record, store employee records in SharePoint.
– Monitor and generate reports from the client LMS
– Track training and measure performance to meet organizational objectives
Job Requirements Essential Skills
– Proficiency with MS Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint
– Proficiency with Database Applications beneficial
– SharePoint – Not mandatory
– Ability to work comfortably with all levels of personnel
– Project professionalism in appearance and attitude
– Possess a strong work ethic
– Handle a wide variety of administrative duties
– Enthusiasm for learning
– Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines with attention to detail.
– Must be able to work in a conventional office setting, involving sitting at a desk or workstation for long periods of time.