Approximate Date of Posting: May 4, 2017
Position: STUDENT TRAINEE LIBRARY AIDE
Location: Annapolis, Maryland
Company/Organization Department of the Navy Nimitz Library, United States Naval Academy
Schedule/Hours: Part Time
Time Frame: Not to Exceed 1 year This temporary appointment may be extended at the discretion of management and in accordance with applicable regulations.
Compensation $28,886.00 to $37,557.00 / Per Year
Source: USA Jobs
The selectee for this position serves as a Student Trainee (Library Aide) for the Access Services Department of Nimitz Library, United States Naval Academy, in Annapolis, MD.
- Sorting and shelving books and periodicals.
- Assisting patrons with printers, microform and photocopy machines.
- Performing a variety of special projects and tasks designed to keep the collection in good order.
- Straightening Popular Reading and New Book shelves and processing new books received from cataloging.
- Checking library materials in and out.