Approximate Date of Posting: May 9, 2017
Location: Newton, North Carolina
Company/Organization Catawba County Library
Schedule/Hours: 30 hours a week
Time Frame: 8 weeks
This summer we are offering a special paid internship program with flexible job duties and great learning opportunity.
Possible projects include:
- Claremont Summer Learning & Feeding – Under the guidance of Jan Glen this person would be responsible for running the Summer Learning and Feeding program at Claremont
- Steam Programs at all library locations – come up with 8 different STEAM programs and deliver them at each location –
- Computer Classes at all library locations
- Summer Learning Outreach – conduct programs at Hickory Housing locations, feeding sites, daycare centers, etc.
- Policy Manual; clean-up of G drive and SharePoint; Stats sheet ( this is if they don’t have programming skills
- Digital Literacy Outreach in the community.
Deadline: Please email resume and cover letter to Siobhan Loendorf at email@example.com
In your cover letter please indicate which project you prefer or feel free to pitch a new project idea.
Catawba County Library
115 West C Street
Newton, NC 28658