Approximate Date of Posting: June 11, 2017
Position: Genealogy Intern
Location: Polk County RPO – Bartow, FL
Schedule/Hours: 20 hour per week, 9 week position
Time Frame: Unspecified
Compensation $13.68 per hour
- using in-house equipment to physically scan 158 copies of the publication, “Polk County Historical Quarterly.” Training on the equipment will be provided to ensure meeting professional standards with established protocols.
- Meta data entry of items into Dublin Core based software CONTENTdm (OCLC). Training will be provided for using manual with established protocols.
- Familiar with use of scanner for digitization
- Ability to follow pre-determined procedures
- High level of accuracy for data entry with attention to detail
- Work without direct supervision at productive pace
POC Questions regarding the position may be directed to Gladys Roberts at (863) 519-7958
Deadline: July 1, 2017