Approximate Date of Posting: July 1, 2017
Position: Archive & Resource Library Internship
Location: Burbank ,CA
Schedule/Hours Typical business hours are 9:00AM to 6:00PM.
Two full days per week (16 hours), but some departments may require more than two days. Interns may work no more than 35 hours per week.
Time Frame: Starts in February and wraps in April
Finding NICKterns is not an easy task! We need plenty of time to match up the right candidate with the right team. That’s why we encourage you to submit the application by the deadlines below. For any applications received after the deadline, we will do our best to accommodate, but there is no guarantee that you will be considered for the position.
IDEAL CANDIDATE ATTRIBUTES:
– Be hard-working
– Be passionate
– Be creative
– Be nice
– Be orange
and most importantly…BE AWESOME!
Candidates must meet and comply with ALL of the criteria below to be eligible for any Viacom Internship Program:
– Internships are paid at a standard competitive hourly rate (California).
– Proper work authorization is needed to be employed within the United States.
– Interns must be available for a minimum of 10 weeks. An extension may be requested by the department following the 10 weeks, but may not overlap with the next internship semester.
Interns must be available to work a minimum of two full days per week (16 hours), but some departments may require more than two days. Interns may work no more than 35 hours per week.
– Internships are open to current, matriculated college juniors, seniors, and recent grads. All applicants must be enrolled in an accredited, degree-granting college/university. Graduate students, MBA candidates, and law school students also accepted.
– Upon acceptance, we will require a letter from your college/university confirming you are a matriculated junior, senior, graduate student or law student. Failure to provide this letter at orientation may result in dismissal for the program.
– College credit is not required, but we will provide appropriate documentation if necessary and upon request.
– Please note that we do not offer housing. Guidance on accommodations is available upon request.
Spring Semester Deadline: November 1st
Starts in February and wraps in April
Summer Semester Deadline: April 1st
Starts in June and wraps up in August
Fall Semester Deadline: June 1st
Starts in November and wraps in November/December