Approximate Date of Posting: August 2, 2017
Position: Archives Intern / Temporary Aide
Special Requirements: Must be currently pursuing a Master’s degree in Library and Information Science or Library Science (MLIS or MLS).
Location: Denver, Colorado
Company/Organization Department of Personnel & Administration Division of Central Services/State Archives
Schedule/Hours: Part-time- 20 hours per week
Time Frame: August 2017 through early December 29, 2017
20 hours per week
Compensation $15.00 ph
- Arrange, evaluate, classify, and determine logical organization of archival records according to agency standards and guidelines; provide for their use by state agencies, political subdivisions, and the general public.
- Arrange, describe, and incorporate archival objects into the electronic collections management system.
- Create, organize, and publish online finding aids for archival materials.
- Catalog and describe archival records and finding aids according to the agency’s professional standards.
- Other duties as assigned.
POC Jessica Lemmer, email@example.com
How to Apply Only your on-line application will be reviewed to determine if you meet the minimum qualifications and/or substitutions. “See Resume” will not be accepted. You may attach a resume and cover letter to your on-line application.
IF NOT APPLYING ON-LINE, SUBMIT APPLICATION TO:
Department of Personnel & Administration, Human Resources Unit, 1525 Sherman St., 5th Floor Denver, CO 80203
Deadline: 08/08/17 announcement is open until the closing date listed or until filled, whichever comes first