Approximate date of posting May 31, 2018
Position: Records Management
Eligibility Required: Sophomore or Junior pursuing a Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited four-year university or college with a degree in library sciences, information systems, or a closely related field.
Location: Houston, Texas
Company/Organization Hilcorp Energy Company, founded in 1989, is one of the largest privately-held oil and natural gas exploration and production companies in the United States and is the largest oil producer in Louisiana. Headquartered in Houston, TX, Hilcorp has over 1,825 employees in multiple operating areas including the Gulf Coast of Texas and Louisiana, the Northeast United States, Wyoming, New Mexico and Alaska’s Cook Inlet and North Slope.
Time Frame Unspecified
Assist departments with the development of new document categories and fields for storage; work with the Records Management Coordinator to determine departmental records needs; provide assistance in preparing documents for scanning.
• Provide assistance in management of boxed documents; organize and number boxes; maintain inventory in storage.
• Collect, sort, prepare and scan documents; label and enter documents into the computer system; prepare files and forward documents for recycling and/or shredding.
• Convert documents to various formats; assist in transferring data between systems.
• Provide post-scanning quality assurance to ensure batches are complete, accurate, and of a high quality.
• Performs other Records Management or IT projects as assigned.
• Adheres to the company’s values – integrity, ownership, urgency, alignment and innovation.
• Supports company vision and mission.
• Adheres to established work schedule, attendance standards and is punctual to work and meetings.
• Other duties as assigned by management.
• Maintains employee confidence and protects company assets, including intellectual property, by keeping information confidential.
• Maintains technical knowledge by attending educational workshops and reviewing professional publications, establishing personal networks, and participating in professional associations.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results, as needed.
How to Apply: https://external-hilcorp.icims.com/jobs/3975/records-management-summer-intern/job?utm_source=linkup&utm_medium=referrer&mobile=false&width=594&height=500&bga=true&needsRedirect=false&jan1offset=-300&jun1offset=-240