Approximate date of posting July 13, 2018
Position: Fall Entry Level Research Analyst Internship
Eligibility Looking for college students seeking a degree in Journalism, English, History, Law, Library Science, Paralegal Studies, or related fields.
Location: Stamford, Connecticut.
Company/Organization LexPRO Research LLC
Schedule/Hours minimum of 20 hours per week desired
Time Frame commencing in August 2018
Description: If you like to do research and have an analytical mind, we can put you to work.
We service investment banks, private equity firms, and similar clients with business intelligence, corporate due diligence, and background investigative reporting. We are looking for someone who is ambitious, service-oriented and willing to learn.
Core Job functions include:
Supporting our research team with various research responsibilities using electronic databases, online public record sites, internet and social media searches, tasking third party resources, processing purchase orders, as well as some report writing. Other duties include assisting with office moves and supporting general operational and administrative functions.
To be successful in this position, you need the following skills and competencies:
- Attention to details, accuracy and organization
- Research skills and technical ability to use online databases
- Familiarity with social media platforms and internet search techniques
- Proficient writing abilities
- Goal-oriented and diligent work habits
- Can juggle multiple tasks and meet deadlines
- Takes initiative to jump in and help others; Good teamwork and collaboration a must!
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Adobe Acrobat
- Enjoys learning and a thirst for knowledge
How to Apply: Submit a cover letter explaining what distinguishes you along with your resume